China Factory Mini Wood Pellet Machine Small Pellet Mill for Home Use
|KAF-200||100-150||7.5kw||6,8,10mm||1* 0.45* 0.8||320|
|KAF-250||150-200||15kw||1.2* 0.6* 1.3||350|
|KAF-300||200-300||22kw||1.3* 0.6* 1.3||560|
|KAF-350||350-450||30kw||1.4* 0.8* 1.2||880|
|KAF-450||400-600||45kw||1.8* 1* 1.65||1300|
Advantages of pellet mill:
1. CE certificate biomass wood sawdust pellet making machine
2. Mould and roller both made of alloy steel.
3. Gearbox life without refueling.
5. The quick-wear parts (die and roller) warranty more than 2.000 working hours.
Features of wood pellet mill:
1. The flat die wood pellet mill machine are easier to clean than the ring die pellet mill.
2. Able to change die and roller faster and easily.
3. Small and lightweight, making small-scale production possible.
4. Visibility. It is possible to view into the chamber when pelletizing, so you can solve any problem in time.
Spare Parts of wood pellet machine:
Wood Pellets from Flat Die Pellet Mill:
Application of wood pellet mill machine:
1. Widely used in households, farming and industries.
2. Mainly suitable for producing feed pellets, fuel pellets, fertilizer pellets,etc.
3. Applied to different grains such as corn, wheat, sorghum, and any type of agro-forestry waste: crops straw,
husks, vines, wood chips, etc. (Energy-saving & Environment-protecting)
4. Size range of making wood pellets: Φ3, Φ4, Φ5, Φ6, Φ8, Φ10, Φ12mm
Operation difference between flat die & ring die pellet mill:
1) Feeding way: Ring die pellet mill adopts imperative feeder when making wood pellets, while the flat die can send material to pelletizing chamber smoothly just depending on the material's own weight.
2) Pressure: The flat die wood pellet machines take less space, which reduces friction and prolongs service life.
3) Output pellet: Ring die sawdust pellet machine has a high rotary speed, thus it may cause damage to pellet easily; while the flat die pellet making machine can ensure the pellets' integrity.
4) Working principle:
Flat die pellet mill works on vertical principle. The raw material is put into the hopper from above, and then it drops down into the pelletizing area. The die is stationery while rollers are rotating. When falling into this area, materials will naturally be compressed into pellet between rollers and die through the die holes.
Introduction of small wood pellet mill:
It's a new generation of energy-saving equipments, which is mainly used to compress crushed corn straw, plant waste, bamboo powder, grass, straw, rice husk and wood chips etc. into cylindrical and square shape particles. Machines adopt bipolar speed adjusting, and have the characteristics of low power consumption, reasonable structure, economic and durable. The main electrical control system uses the international standard-delta starter, running, extremely stable
Raw material moisture requirement for making wood pellets is 13%-21%
The raw material can be the food grain like corn, wheat and the crushed waste from
agriculture for example, corn straw, groundnut shell, grass, wheat bran, sawdust, and animal manure and so on, they can be pressed into both feed stuffs for many kinds of animals and biomass fuel, the diameter of the pellet can be 2-12 mm.