China Laser Engraving Machine Supplier Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wood Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AG-603B450
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Oscillating Mirror
- Engraving Method: Lattice Engraving
- Trademark: Agii
- Origin: China
- Application: Leather Industry, Domestic, Carpentry, Printing & Packaging, Construction Industry, Molds & Dies, Crafts Industr, Advertising Industry, Crats Making
- Technical Class: Pulse Laser
- Applicable Material: Metal
- Laser Classification: Semiconductor Laser
- Keyowrds: Laser Engraving Machine Supplier
- Specification: 1150mm× 1150mm× 1150mm
- HS Code: 846221900
1. Features of Laser Engraving Machine Supplier:
(1).Adopted Advanced Laser Galvanometer, Using 3KHz Semiconductor Pumping YAG Laser Head.
(2). Good Thin Vision, Fast Laser Engraving Speed, High Degree Images.
(3).Main Components Used are from Germany, U.S.A with durable quality and higher efficiency.
(4). With our own Develop Software, you can get 3D pictures with 2D images.
(5). Large Engraving Area.
(6). Individuation and Batch Fast Engraving.
2. Applications of Laser Engraving Machine Supplier:
It mainly used for 3D Engraving or Inner Carving with some of Transparent Material. Like: Glass, Crystal, etc.
Utilized engraving some of Personalization Gifts, like: 2D/3D portrait, Gifts with Number on; Trophy, etc.
And also used for lot production for Product model and 3D Scene Shows, Products Model like: 2D/3D animal, plants, building, vehicle, Boat, Flight, etc.
3. Specifications of Laser Engraving Machine Supplier:
|Max Laser Frequency||3.0KHz|
|Max Engraving Range||380mm*280mm*80mm|
|Continuous Working Time||12 hrs|
|Control System||Three-dimensional movement control Cards|
|Cooling Types||Air Cooling|
Questions we will be need to recommend you correct models and types of Laser Marking Machine:
(1). What is the material will be marking on?
(2). Marking content (width and height of character)
(3). Printing Speed Requirement?
(4). If available, sending us your materials for sample testing will be good.